A little something I posted on Instagram a while back...
Here are a couple tricks I use when I'm feeling a little down...maybe they can help you too?
1. Go to the mountains or the ocean (nature heals!).
2. Get lost in a good book (preferably with a cup of tea or hot cocoa by your side 👆😊).
3. Do all the little things possible to brighten someone else's day...buy a chocolate bar for the person behind you in line at the market...send snail mail to friends far away...smile at a stranger. Helping others feel good is an instant mood-booster for you, too!
4. Write...sing...make art, whatever that looks like for you.
5. Call someone who really really loves you.
6. Make plans to do things that bring you joy - give yourself things to look forward to!
7. Write down all the things you're grateful for right now.